Culture Day 200911/04/2009
2 NOVEMBER 2009 0P 28/2009
CHILDREN’S CULTURE DAY FRIDAY 6 NOVEMBER 2009
Please attend to the following arrangements:
1. The function will take place between 9:00 and 12:00
2. Learners can wear their cultural clothes or civvies.
3. Each country group must bring one dish (food) from their country and tell the school about their country’s food .
4. Each country must do one or more of the following:
- discuss your country’s flag
- play or sing a song from your country
- tell the school something special about your country.
5 COUNTRIES REPRESENTED
- South Africa M vd Westhuizen
- Portugal I du Plessis
- Angola A Coetzee
- Nigeria Lesotho Ivory Coast D le Roux
- Malaysia Indonesia J Olivier
- Pakistan U Geel
- Botswana C Bezuidenhout
- Sudan A McDonald
- Sri Lanka S Swarts
6 ALL LEARNERS FROM GR 1-9 MUST TAKE PART.
7 THE SCHOOL CLOSE AT 13:00
8 AFTER SCHOOL CARE CENTRE WILL BE OPEN TILL 17:00
H M SWART PRINCIPAL
to the pro-ed website!
Through the provision of a warm and affirming atmosphere of learning we aim to develop in our children those qualities which will allow them to keep pace with the rapidly changing conditions in the world.
A home away from home
• Academic Outings
• Field Trips
• A full programme of extra mural and sport
916 Pretorius Street